Monday, August 3, 2015

My Pink Bubble

Last weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Thirty-One Gifts Conference in Columbus, Ohio for the 2nd time. The first one I attended was 2 years ago in Atlanta. It was amazing! Extremely Crowded but AMAZING! This year, they split the conference up into 2 different locations- Denver and Columbus. Denver was the weekend before. Since there are well over 120K consultants, this is the only way to have a conference.
Being able to get away for a few days and be with ladies who share the same passion, desires and love that I do for our business is just what I needed. 
Spending the weekend with these 2 ladies was amazing! We laughed, talked, sang, laughed, laughed, learned from each other, laughed, do you see a trend? 
Here we are in Nationwide Arena for one of the General Sessions. Check out all of that PINK!
The largest dessert we have EVER seen! 

While we were eating lunch on Sunday, Misty Thomas- our National Executive Director - walked by so we took advantage of the opportunity for a pic. A NED is the highest level with 31. A dream and goal!!!


I could post a ton of pics but I will leave you with this last one. Thank you to everyone who has supported my business over the past 2 1/2 years. If you have purchased anything from me then you have supported me. Thank you!

1 comment:

Rach said...

I love that shot of you at the end! You have done so well for yourself, sis! I'm proud of you. Love that you got to go to this!